A pediatrician encompasses qualities of a medical detective, a counselor, and a healer. There is an element of intrigue in searching for signs and symptoms of diseases and solving diagnostic dilemmas. This is especially true with infants who can’t verbally assist the physician to identify the location of their problem. Pediatricians do a great deal of parent counseling as they teach them to become advocates for their children. Pediatricians serve as counselors for children in the battle against obesity, youth violence, and unintentional injuries.Middle East Hospital provides you excellent and affordable medical care .
General Pediatric Department
The Paediatric Team provides medical input to patients across the hospital to support and improve care for children and young adults. At middle east hospital we bring extraordinary dedication ,skill and expertise care to children. A team that works together flawlessly , with one goal in mind . HEALING CHILDREN AS QUICKLY AND HAPPILY AS POSSIBLE. We have clinical care tailored to the needs of children and their families. We care for the whole family , and spend time listening , answering questions and taking the time to make treatment options clear and understandable. We believe in providing excellent patient care .
- Antenatal Counseling
- Neonatal Screening
- Intensive Care of Newborn Baby.
- Special care baby unit.
- Treatment of all general, pediatric conditions.
- Comprehensive pediatric practice
- Nutrition and growth monitoring
- Asthma follow up and care
- 24 hours clinical service
- Treatment of Newborn Babies With Jaundice With Photo-therapy.
- Resuscitation of Newborn in the delivery room and follow up.
- Our team welcomes referrals from all specialty teams within the hospital that require general paediatric input for their patients.
- If teams are unsure whether a problem requires general paediatric input or sub-specialty input, the General Paediatric Team is happy to discuss the management of these patients, review them if appropriate and/or give advice on referral to other specialties as needed.
- The General Paediatric Team consults on a range of issues including acute illness, nutrition, neonatal care, growth and development. However, we are available to provide general paediatric input into the holistic care of all patients across the hospital irrespective of which specialty they are under.
Middle East Hospital’s pediatric outpatient clinic–features a child-friendly environment with a play area for kids.
MEH Outpatient Services
- Full-service lab, drawn by pediatric nurses
- Respiratory care
- Interventional radiology procedures
- Nutrition counseling
- Intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
- Moderate sedation and general anesthesia, as needed for procedures
MEH Outpatient Diagnostics
- Diagnostic X-rays
- MRI with anesthesia capabilities, if needed
- Computerized tomography (CT) with anesthesia capabilities, if needed
- Emergancy 17362233
- 24 Hours Open