The Middle East Hospital Physiotherapy Department improves quality of care by bringing additional knowledge and expertise to the management of patients with disabilities and pain syndromes. Physiotherapy forms an integral part of the treatment plan for many patients. Our physiotherapy department also offers many invaluable services to patients on an outpatient and inpatient basis.
Our Physiotherapy staff provides a comprehensive service from initial assessment and diagnosis through to complete rehabilitation. They can also advice and teach exercises to help you increase or maintain your physical activity. It will be designed to improve movement and strength in a specific part of the body. We also recommend exercises that you can continue doing to help you manage pain in the long term or reduce your risk of injuring yourself again.
Following a thorough assessment of your condition, you will be given a full explanation of the problem and an opportunity to discuss the treatment options available. Together we will plan your care.
Services available include:
· Electrotherapy with different modalities.
· Manual Therapy by skilled manipulative Physiotherapists (including soft tissue techniques, joint mobilization, massage).
· Therapeutic exercises.
· Cervical and lumbar traction.
· Sports Injuries treatment with taping techniques.
· Orthopedic Surgical Rehabilitation.
· Laser therapy (Light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation). It has a highly beneficial effect on the nerve cells which block pain from muscles, tendons and ligaments.
· Shockwave therapy. This is very helpful in trigger point release.
· Women’s Health Physiotherapy, including Ante and Post Natal Back Care, and Pelvic Pain.
If you suffer from any of the following, we could help relieve your symptoms:
· Neck Pain.
· Shoulder Pain.
· Elbow pain.
· Lower Back Pain.
· Computer Strain.
· Sports Injury.
· Knee Pain.
· Post- Surgical Pain.
· Ankle Pain.
- Emergancy 17362233
- 24 Hours Open